TELEHEALTH SERVICES AVAILABLE - NO IN OFFICE SESSIONS
Insurance I currently accept out-of-network clients, as well as Anthem BCBS plans and Aetna only.
The contracted fee for therapy is determined by your health insurance provider. Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance plan. Deductibles and Co-payments are the responsibility of the client. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health and/or telehealth insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have a copay / What is the amount?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Out-of-Pocket payment is included for the following:
- When you do not want to use your insurance or you are receiving services out-of-network
- Enneagram Coaching or Relationship Coaching using the Enneagram
- Enneagram Supervision for Mental Health Practitioners and Coaches
- Discernment Counseling
Telehealth services are paid in advance through Venmo, CashApp or Zelle ONLY.
Cancellation Policy: If you miss a session without giving the required 24-hour notification, you will be responsible for full payment of the session.
Schedule Online: Request an appointment for Therapy, Discernment Counseling, Relationship Coaching using the Enneagram, or a session for Enneagram Coaching online. Please be specific about the type of service you are in need of, as well as days and timeframes that are best for you. In the case of individual or relational therapy, please state your insurance!
Contact Questions? Please call or email me for further information.